Originally made by CryReaper, now revived!
Regenerate your config and translation file for build #13 (22th jan)
The plugin allows players to start a vote.
- Rain (start/stop)
- Airdrop (random on map)
- Airdropall (random but at every player’s spot)
- Healall (heal everyone)
- Vehicleall (random vanilla vehicle for everyone)
- Itemall (Itemid) (give everyone an item)
- Unlock (unlock every vehicle)
- Kick (Player) (kick someone)
- Mute (Player) (mute someone for a set amount of minutes decided in config)
- Spy (Player) (anonymously vote to spy someone; on success everyone besides the suspect will know who got spied and will have access to the spy screenshot)
- Custom (Text) (does nothing)
All votes can be enabled/disabled in config and require the permission cvote and cvote.[vote name]
You can change the vote cooldown, vote progress time and the required % of the players that need to vote for it so it works (/cv or /cvote) in the configuration file.
The aliases of the votes can be changed or used as alternative/translated names.
There are also options to notify when the cooldown is over, to include the caller as a voter immediately and to finish the vote before the time is up.