updated libraries to fix a potential issue
Allows admins to create custom spawn points.
As a player spawn the player will be teleported to one of the custom spawns, if no custom spawns exist they will spawn as normal.
You can set the teleport delay in the config, Though i don’t suggest going under 1000 milliseconds.
The players also will have godmode until they are teleported (this can be disabled in the config file)
Added priority spawnpoints, disabled by default in config. if enabled and the priority spawnpoint name in the config is a valid custom spawn they will spawn there (they dont need permission for priorty spawn points),
Also prioritze beds if enabled will take priority over priority the priority spawn point if enabled
- /spawn – permission:
- /spawn <add || remove || list> (spawn name)
Adding a spawn:
- /spawn add (spawn name here), Example: /spawn add bob – creates a spawn called bob where you are standing
Removing a spawn:
- /spawn remove (spawn name here), Example: /spawn remove bob – removes the spawn bob if it exist
List all current spawns:
- /spawn list – list all current custom spawns
Teleport to a spawn:
- /spawn (spawn name)
- spawnpoint.all : gives the permission group permission to use all spawn points
- spawnpoint.(spawn name) : lets the permission group be able to use specified spawn custom spawn point
- You can set it in the config to have players teleported to their beds instead of spawns if they have a bed claimed
If you would like to donate to me it can be done here (click the paypal donate button under the text) – http://sharkbound.weebly.com/